As of 10 pm CST on Sunday, January 19, 2020, the forum email preference for all Learners will be set to “Complete Daily Digest.” To learn about what this means, and how to change this default setting, read the information below.
- Log in to your Classroom Page (see How to log in to your course for instructions)
- Click on the down arrow at top right (beside your name/profile picture)
- In the pop-up box, click on Preferences.
- In the User Account box click Forum Preferences.
- At the top, you’ll see that the default Email Digest type is: Complete (daily email with full posts). This means you will receive one email per day, containing all of the posts created in the previous 24-hour period.
- To change your default Email digest setting, click the double arrow on the right side and choose from the other options, which are:
- No Digest (single email per forum post): You will receive an email every time a new post is created.
- Subjects (daily email with subjects only): You will receive one email per day containing only the subjects or topics of the posts for the day.
- To save your choice, click Update profile at bottom of page.
- Note: This procedure will change your preferences for every course** in which you are a participant.
**You can also subscribe and/or unsubscribe from all forums in a particular course by clicking on the Forums link in the Activities box at the top right side of the Classroom Page of the course.
NOTE: Whichever choice you make, you can still visit and post in any forum in any of your courses including the “Course Lounge” forum.