Learning How to Study the Baha’i Writings
Thelma Konstantinidou of Volos, Greece, listed the insights she acquired from the course How to Study the Baha’i Writings:
The major insight is that it IS possible to improve my understanding of the Baha’i writings by applying the “windows” of this course. The “windows” offer a systematic process of studying the writings.
I also acquired heightened understanding of Shoghi Effendi’s authoritative writings on Baha’u’llah and `Abdu’l-Baha. I have learned to turn to Shoghi Effend’si writings on a work when beginning to study it.
I gained these skills:
▪ Pay close attention or listen closely to each word.
▪ Look up words I think I know.
▪ Set aside time for daily study.
▪ Have the courage to form and express understandings.
▪ Have patience and determination.
▪ Become aware of how I approach the study of the Baha’i writings.