How to Register a Study Group
A group can be made up of just two members, so as soon as one friend agrees, you can start the registration process. Tip: If you register at least one month before the start of the course your group will receive an extra 10 percent discount. See other Study Group Benefits.
- On the course registration page, select the “group” registration option.
- Complete all personal registration information.
- Important: Do not add other group members yet, just register the group under the name of one person, who will be known as the Primary Registrant.
- Pay the fee using a credit card.
- Check your inbox for your Registration Confirmation email.
Payment Options and Tuition Support
- Pay securely online with a credit card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted.
- Payments by check are accepted. Contact the Registrar. You will be registered and provided with instructions on where to send the check.
- No one is excluded from the Institute’s courses based on finances. The Institute has ample tuition support funds from its generous donors.
- If any group member needs financial aid, they should contact the Registrar. You can expect a response within 48 hours.
How to Register Additional Group Members
Note: If you have difficulties registering group members, email the member details (name, email address, city and state (US) or country (non-US) of residence) to the Registrar (email@example.com) and they can be added for you. Each study group member will then receive detailed guidance on how to make their payments.
- Go to the course registration page.
- Click on “Already Registered?” at the top right.
- Enter the Primary Registrant’s email address, and the group confirmation number.
- Click on the “Add Group Member” button.
- Complete the form and pay the fee online.
The Institute has revised its Study Group Guidelines, and it welcomes your continued feedback. If you would like to have additional information on what to do in study group meetings, contact Student Services, or follow the guidance on the next page: Study Group Guidelines.
Updated: June 1, 2019