We Need Volunteers!
The Wilmette Institute needs “schedulers” to help keep its courses on schedule. Can you lend your assistance?
What are the qualifications for a becoming a scheduler?
- You need to have taken at least one Wilmette Institute course.
- You need to be available for 5 to 10 minutes almost every day during the course assigned to you.
What will you be asked to do as a scheduler?
- Send out postings to everyone in your assigned course, reminding them when a new unit begins (we have many “form” letters to help you).
- Remind learners when it is time to email their mentors.
- Remind faculty when to email learners who have not been active in the course.
What are the benefits to schedulers?
- You will be able to participate for free as a learner in the course for which you serving as a scheduler.
- You will have the bounty of interacting with a diverse faculty and student body.
If you are interested, please contact Robert Stockman at email@example.com.